Monday, February 1, 2010

KLOS Internship Material!

This last semester (that's the Fall of '09 to be specific), I worked for Citadel Broadcasting, which, as I understand "the trade" owns our local classic rock station 95.5 KLOS.

Here are the following lists that I wrote up for them over the course of my internship:
* "Top Ten Scariest Movies"
* "Top 10 Serial Killers" (which was an article succesful enough to be syndicated across multiple Citadel stations nation wide. Also: I did not write the final entry on that list. That was the doing of someone else)
* "Bad Christmas Movies"

It also bears noting that even though they went bankrupt less than a week after I left there, I assure you, I had NOTHING to do with it.

I did steal a Sharpie pen with Tom Lykis' logo on it, though, and I refuse to feel guilty about that. You'll take this pen from my cold, dead hangs, Citadel Broadcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment